Printer, equipment and systems repairs and maintenance
Control System FMN provides authorised technical support for all devices and systems on offer, both under warranty and after its expiration. We have the authorization from producers as recognized as: Assa Abloy, HID Global, Matica System, Synel Group, Adams Rite, Mecalectro, ICS Security Solutions, HiTi, CardPresso and others.
- plastic card printers
- card production and mailing systems
- Electronic Student Card Systems (ELS)
- Door closers and locks
- Software for all offered systems
- Access control
- Worktime registration (RCP)
- Workshop commision settlement (RZW)
- Break-in and assault alarm systems (SSWiN)
- Closed circuit television (CCTV)
Authorisation from a producer guarantees the highest standard of services possible. CS FMNs technical department, providing support for card printers and other devices, has constant access to original parts and most recent software versions directly from the producers. Our qualified technical personnel has great knowledge and experience gained over the course of years.
Set maintenance agreement.
- Fast service outside the regular queue
- Records of the system’s history
- Exploitation directives
- Help with solving problems on the spot
- Visits from our engineer or servicing in CS FMN
- on-line help (phone or e-mail)
- choice of most suitable conditions for the customer
Plastic card printer servicing
We are an authorised service centre for card printers from Fargo HID, Matica, Datacard, NBS Technologies. We provide professional service under warranty and after its expiration.
The printer maintenance is done by engineers, trained directly by the producers of plastic card printers. We have steady access to original printer parts, and the most common parts are constantly available from our warehouse. This makes the servicing process a lot faster.
- user training for exploitation and conservation of our equipment
- phone and online support for printer issues, such as difficulties with correct printing
- possibility of signing a permanent service agreement with periodic maintenance, also on the customer’s premises